A Home Condition Survey is a detailed inspection of a property by a qualified technician of ACF Engineering, in order to determine the status of it and locate hidden defects and deficiencies.
The home condition survey will:
- Identify any major problems.
- Highlight any hidden areas of possible concern that need further investigation
- Give you a simple 1-2-3 condition rating of all key aspects of the property.
- Deliver a comprehensive and jargon-free report.
- Help you to plan for future expenditure.
- Be carried out by accredited and comprehensively trained surveyor.
The result is a REPORT with the following information:
- Building condition and defects.
- Any structural movement.
- Damp, rot and woodworm.
- Heating and electrical services.
- Alterations, drains, environmental issues.